Privacy Statement JoyRides Tours LLC
Dear customer and visitors to our website
It is important to us that you can trust that all your personal information is safe with us. JoyRides Tours LLC is “GDPR-compliant”, which means that we spend a lot of time on providing your safety and follow current legislation in accordance with the Privacy Act / GDPR.
All work with this is done by an external supplier, Råder GDPR.
All personal information we have about our customers is the information they have provided to us. We do not use any other information than just what we need to carry out our work. We do not share your personal information with anyone other than our suppliers who need it to perform our duties towards you, or public authorities if they ask us to do so. We do not keep your personal information longer than it is needed. If you want us to take care of your information for longer, just contact us.
We use the following suppliers: Hubspot, Screentek, Surveymonkey, Mailchimp, Google, Visma, Quickbooks, Sousa & associates, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and Monday. We have secured all your personal information with data processor agreements against these.
We send our customers newsletters so that you are up to date on developments and other information that is useful in connection with your customer relationship with us. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. If you do not currently receive newsletters, but would like to receive them? Sign up here: Newsletter
JoyRides Tours LLC does not use any cookies that can identify you as an individual.
As our customer, you have rights regarding your personal information and how we use it.
The Privacy Act gives you the following rights:
- Right to see your personal information
- Right to correction. If something is wrong, we will of course correct this
- Right to be deleted. Here we also have our obligations according to the Accounting Act so that we cannot delete all information until these obligations have been fulfilled.
- Right to limitation. Do you think you have saved too much? Tell me and we’ll look at it.
- Right to data portability. If you want to move your personal information, we will fix it.
- Right to protest. If you disagree with how we use your personal information, please let us know.
- Right to complain. You also have the right to complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. The link can be found here:
If you have questions about something that has to do with your personal information:
Contact Robert Drazkowski; firstname.lastname@example.org